Tuesday, March 29, 2011

eXCLclamation pOINrts and Quesiton MARKS

Have you ever wound up looking for AAA's for your cheap MP3 player, and then it turns out you got AA's by accident?  Yeah, that guy was me.

Have you ever forgotten your pay check and then rushed to the office to get it over a week later?  Yeah, that employee was me.

Have you ever just put off your FAFSA for about one or two months, and then not been able to find your pay stubs when it comes time to estimate your income for the year?  Yeah, that potential perjurer looking at the possibility of jail time was me.

Have you ever gotten a heart attack about ten or twenty years too early?

Don't worry, that last one isn't me.  The bad news, it still happened to a buddy of mine from youth group.  It was a minor heart attack, but it was bad enough that he had to wait in the emergency room.  For almost three hours.  (Because when you get to the ER, they'll either have the decency to rush you in, or the decency to make you wait for a better part of your day.)

I'm talking to him on Facebook chat right now.  He says he's on a couple of medications, including an inhaler.  Nobody knows how it happened, but needless to say, I'm going to be watching the salt content in my own food out of pure, unadulterated fear.  And as always, he will be in my prayers.

And now, some YouTube junk.



Yes, from the show that taught us to toss our fridges out the door if it attacks us, it's "Tank"  "TANK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment