Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Can Work Out While Watching TV!

I'm going to make this quick, since I'm trying to write something else at the moment.  Since I'm messing around on Google, though, I came across this article from a fellow writer who says that it's easier to work out while watching a baseball game or "Real Housewives of New Jersey" than it is to...not work out with the TV on.

Somehow I doubt that's the case.  In the case of America's national pasttime, it's easier just to fall asleep, and in the case of Housewives, it's easier just to throw one's TV out the window (too bad I'm on a second story).

In fact, for those of you who can't multi-task, I don't recommend exercising and watching TV at the same time.  Or, for that matter, working on a paper and surfing the Web at the same time.  It just doesn't work.

Note:  The Brewsky is funny, yes it's funny...I'm sorry, an enthusiastic contributor and yeah, you're real funny.  C'mon, man, just calm down.  No, you're just funny, Tommy.  It's just...calm down, Tommy, it's just the way you tell the story.  He doesn't mean any disrespect...oh, Tommy was joking.  Ha ha, Tommmy was...JESUS CHRIST, he just SHOT THE GUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment